Call for Applications
Launched first in 2020, the Budapest Fellowship Program co-organized by the Hungary Foundation and Mathias Corvinus Collegium now invites applications for one internship position starting in September 2023 and ends in July 2024.
The position requires a commitment of 20 hours per week.
The application deadline is August 31,2023.
Interns will assist the Program in the day-to-day operations, will help the Program Fellows in their research and assist them in their accommodation to Hungary, and help fine-tune and execute the Program’s communications strategy.
The internship is located in Budapest and might include occasional field trips to the countryside and to neighboring countries with the program’s participants and staff. Weekly virtual team meetings (1 hour long) are required.
What do we offer?
● opportunity to meet and take part in lectures held by prominent Hungarian figures, experts, leaders, and opinion shapers,
● flexible working time,
● opportunity to become a part of an inspiring team.
Candidates must have
● above average communication (and research) skills,
● a good eye for communication visuals, and creative materials
● strong attention to details,
● flexibility, openness,
● proactive approach and excellent work ethic,
● demonstrated interest in transatlantic (especially US-Hungarian) relations.
Candidates must be fluent in English to be considered.
Not required, but a plus:
● applicants who have their own camera,
● photo/video editing skills,
● experience with marketing, and social media strategies,
● great knowledge of the Hungarian tourist attractions across the country.
Knowledge of the Hungarian language is a requirement.
Persons interested in this position are asked to send a letter of motivation and resume to