Hungary Foundation now invites applications for an internship position for the duration of April 15 – August 15, 2021.
The position is unpaid and requires a commitment of 20 hours per week.
Application deadline is March 31, 2021.
Interns will assist HF in the day-to-day operations of the Foundation, will conduct research on a variety of Hungarian-American issues, and help actively shape HF’s communications strategy.
The internship is a mix of in-person and remote work. DC area residency for the duration of the internship is a requirement.
Candidates must have
- problem-solving, and collaboration skills,
- proactive approach, original ideas, and excellent work ethic,
- above average communications and research skills,
- strong attention to details,
- demonstrated interest in transatlantic and diaspora issues.
Knowledge of the Hungarian language is a plus but not a requirement.
Previous voluntary experience in the Hungarian American diaspora will be rated positively.
Persons interested in this position are asked to send a letter of motivation and resume to email@example.com.
All candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of the submission of their application.