Interested and qualified individuals can apply for grants up to $2,000. Application deadline is July 15, 2017.
The Hungary Initiatives Foundation is committed to strengthening the exchange of knowledge and skills between the United States and Hungary. Therefore we would like to provide an opportunity for talented Hungarians and Americans to share their knowledge and gain new professional experiences. The Hungary Initiatives Foundation invites interested individuals to apply for grants to participate at workshops or conferences both in Hungary and in the U.S.
- The application is open to Hungarian citizens (with a permanent residence in Hungary) for conferences held in the US, and US citizens for conferences held in Hungary.
- The applicant must be associated with an academic or research institution in the US or in Hungary and must be delegates who are not fully funded by industry
- Applicants can request funding up to $2,000 per conference participation.
- Grants can only be used for covering registration fees and travel expenses, including lodging.
- The date of the conference must be between September 1, 2017 – March 15, 2018.
How to apply
In order to apply, please fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM HERE.
Should you have any questions about any aspect of this application, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject “Conference Participation Scholarship question”.