Call For Applications
The newly launched Budapest Fellowship Program, co-organized by The Hungary Initiatives Foundation and Mathias Corvinus Collegium, now invites applications for one internship position starting mid-September 2020 and ending in June 2020. The position requires a commitment of 20 hours per week.
Successful completion of this internship will be rewarded with a fully-funded participation in HIF’s Young Hungarian Leaders Program in 2021.
The intern will assist the Program in the day-to-day operations and will help fine-tune and execute the Program’s communications strategy.
The internship is located in Budapest and might include occasional field trips to the countryside and to neighboring countries with the program’s participants and staff. Weekly virtual team meetings (1 hour long) are required.
Candidates must have
- above average communication (and research) skills,
- a good eye for communication visuals, and creative materials
- strong attention to details,
- proactive approach and excellent work ethic,
- demonstrated interest in transatlantic (especially US-Hungary) relations.
Candidates must be fluent in English to be considered.
Not required, but a plus:
- applicants who have their own camera,
- photo/video editing skills,
- experience with marketing, and social media strategies.
Knowledge of the Hungarian language is a plus but not a requirement.
Persons interested in this position are asked to send a letter of motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is September 10.