The Foundation encourages and supports the development of a large, interconnected, and dedicated Hungarian American community with strong ties to Hungary. The contributions of Hungarian-Americans and Hungarian-American organizations to the survival of the diaspora, to the preservation and celebration of Hungarian heritage and identity, and to the strengthening of US-Hungarian relations is invaluable and indispensable. The Foundation is dedicated to further support their activities, thereby it funds and operates programs that
- contribute to the organizing and strengthening of Hungarian American communities and organizations;
- support the development of a large and strong Hungarian American community;
- help Hungarian Americans rediscover and cherish their heritage;
- preserve the values and noble Hungarian heritage of individuals, families and communities;
- strengthen and deepen the relationship and understanding between the diaspora and Hungary.