The Hungary Foundation established its Alumni Award in 2021 to highlight the work of HF alumni who showcase a high level of success through professional and academic achievements in their careers and excel in building new bridges between Hungary and the United States. Award recipients are honored at the annual Zebegény Alumni Summit.
AWARD ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA
- Nominees must have participated in at least one HF-sponsored program;
- Nominees must have achieved a high level of success within their chosen field of endeavor, exemplified by attaining increasingly responsible positions;
- Nominees’ activity must be acknowledged by their peers;
- Preference will be given to nominees who have participated in and showed a continued engagement with the HF alumni community or ongoing HF programming;
- The award recipient is expected to be present at the Alumni Summit on September 16, 2023
Nominate by September 1, 2023: